POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life's little problems : Re: Life's little problems Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life's little problems
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 7 Jun 2010 15:00:45
Message: <4c0d41dd$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/7/2010 1:58 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>
>> And here I was thinking the problem would be that you would look like
>> a fool... ;)
>
> Well, yes, actually I do this simply by being *alive*. :-P

No...

> I mean, hell, you've *seen* me, right??

I have ...

But, you don't want to reach the high point of internet fame by doing
what could only be described as a full-body dry-heave on YouTube, either
XD, besides, there are plenty of people out there that have already done
that ...

Note: I don't know how well you dance, for all I know you could be the
world's best dancer.. In that case, disregard my commentary ;)

--
~Mike