POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life: Weirder than you thought : Re: Life: Weirder than you thought Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life: Weirder than you thought
From: Tim Cook
Date: 7 Jun 2010 10:36:40
Message: <4c0d03f8$1@news.povray.org>
On 2010-06-07 06:06, Stephen wrote:
> On 07/06/2010 10:50 AM, Tim Cook wrote:
>> (What if it turns out that life on earth was in fact deliberately
>> designed by aliens, which in turn...unquestionably evolved? *x-files
>> and/or twilight zone music*)
> Then sue them for gross neglect <Boston Legal theme music>

Further entertainment:  what are the implications of human beings
creating lifeforms that can evolve?  Will they dismiss our existence at
a certain point because we would then have to have been created and so
forth?  Will we then not have existed, in the first place?  Are we just
a mechanism of evolution that will eventually result in supersentient
grey goo?

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net