POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andy - question : Re: Andy - question Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andy - question
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Jun 2010 22:45:00
Message: <4c0b0bac@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 22:08:24 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> Nope. ;-)
>>
> Yup!

You're being awfully stubborn about this. ;-)

>> LOL; she knew I had a new toy to play with, so knew what to expect.
>> She also benefits, because her access to the net is more reliable, so
>> there's some self-interest in play as well. :-)
>>
> :-D

And everything worked great until I discovered it was running under too
heavy of a system load to stream to the PS3.  Sorted, but that was
annoying - means I can't gather the utilisation stats I wanted.

>> Probably later; I've got some movies to watch and Doctor Who should be
>> ready for me to watch in a couple hours.
>>
> Yeah routers for breakfast is over doing it. :-)

LOL

>>> If the men in white coats don't come for you soon I'll phone again.
>>> ;-)
>>
>> LOL; they may be looking for Laura Chappell - it's the sort of thing
>> she'd think was pretty geeky (you probably don't know who I'm talking
>> about, thinking about it - she founded the Protocol Analysis Institute
>> and Wireshark Univeristy; used to work for Novell, where she worked on
>> packet analysis tools.  One of the best presenters I've ever seen, and
>> when it comes to low-level network traffic analysis, she *is* without a
>> doubt the best in the industry).
>>

> Waaa!!!
>
> La la la la la.

That's what a lot of people say when she gets up to present. :-)

Jim