POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andy - question : Re: Andy - question Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andy - question
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Jun 2010 16:13:57
Message: <4c0ab005@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 14:48:38 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> Was.

Not. :-)

>> And now just after 6 AM.
>
> A ghoster ;-)

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I finally went to bed after my wife came out at 7 AM
and greeted me.  Slept from about 7:30 until a little after noon.

>> Those projects will wait for another day.
>
> :-D

Its another day. :-)

>>> Nice one. :-)
>>
>> I'm pleased, certainly.  Hopefully this will mean I don't have to
>> micromanage bandwidth utilisation during the workday, and my work phone
>> will be able to get the bandwidth it needs for a clear signal,
>> regardless of whether someone's streaming a film from Netflix or not
>> (that'd be a good test).
>>

> Ooo! Geeky. ;-)

Yeah, very much so.  First thing I wanted to see this morning was the
bandwidth and utilisation charts, since I left a few things running while
I was sleeping.

But *really* geeky is being excited about being able to run tcpdump on
the router for packet analysis. :-)

Jim