POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 and C++0x : Re: Beta 37 and C++0x Server Time
2 Jul 2024 14:01:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 37 and C++0x
From: Chris Cason
Date: 5 Jun 2010 11:50:56
Message: <4c0a7260@news.povray.org>
On 6/06/2010 01:08, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> The most important question here now is if you tested on any other platform
> yet. Windows headers tend to pull in lots of C headers, in particular math
> functions and such, so you may have missed a lot of missing declarations
> now, unless you added general using declarations everywhere a math function
> is used...

These sort of problems I'll have to look at, if need be I can merge the
code to include std back in if it's too much hassle to fix. I'll have a
poke at the linux version in the next few days. My change is experimental
and I'm not dogmatic about it, if the path of least resistance is that way
I'll revert it.

-- Chris