POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. : Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it.
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Jun 2010 17:07:41
Message: <4c08199d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Yeah, here's to hoping. I've been drinking ascorbic acid all day. (Which
>> takes like crap, by the way...)
>
> Yuck if you're drinking it straight - what about orange juice?  That
> tastes better than the raw stuff and is full of it.

Actually I'm drinking a mixture of dextrose and ascorbic acid. Put it in
my tea instead of sucrose. Tastes damned weird!

Also, I've been drinking a lot of blackcurrent, which apparently
contains significantly more of it than orange juice. (Then again, I'm
drinking blackcurrent squash, not juice, so...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/