POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. : Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Jun 2010 17:04:21
Message: <4c0818d5$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 21:05:28 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> I have a cold.
>>
>> :-(  It's that time of year.
>
> Midsummer?

Yeah, it's that time of year, too.  Also the time of year for colds.
I've had sinus issues the past few weeks (result of allergies here) that
have also made me feel like crap.

>>> I am going to be SO PISSED if I miss the Summer Dance on Saturday
>>> because of this...!
>>
>> Get well!
>
> Yeah, here's to hoping. I've been drinking ascorbic acid all day. (Which
> takes like crap, by the way...)

Yuck if you're drinking it straight - what about orange juice?  That
tastes better than the raw stuff and is full of it.

Jim