POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 and C++0x : Re: Beta 37 and C++0x Server Time
7 Jul 2024 11:32:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 37 and C++0x
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jun 2010 00:09:44
Message: <4c072b08@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:
> NB for the record, I'm not interested in installing the free express
> edition of VS 2010 and thus running with two versions of VS installed.

VMs are great for this sort of thing.  MS even has a free VM that
(obviously) works really well with Windows.  Which is not to imply any
obligation on your part to use a VM, but if your job ever requires you to
use different programs that only run under incompatible OSes, it works out OK.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid