POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Just some feed back on beta 37a : Just some feed back on beta 37a Server Time
30 Jun 2024 17:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Just some feed back on beta 37a
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 1 Jun 2010 17:37:54
Message: <4c057db2@news.povray.org>
Works wonderfully and truly speeds up rendering using my 4 cores.

Suggestion: probably SSE2 is the most useful CPU instruction set for
POV-Ray hence the reason is used as a optimization, but would be useful
  IMO that you use all available instruction sets available for AMD and
Intel depending on which CPU is available. You probably know this I just
wanted to remind you of it.