POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 and C++0x : Re: Beta 37 and C++0x Server Time
7 Jul 2024 12:46:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 37 and C++0x
From: clipka
Date: 1 Jun 2010 14:52:48
Message: <4c055700@news.povray.org>
Am 01.06.2010 20:29, schrieb Warp:

>    I'm curious to know what is your solution to all the other compilers which
> are implementing features of the upcoming C++ standard. Will you find such
> preprocessor macros in all of them and add them to the project? Are you going
> to keep blaming the compilers for implementing the new standard?

Keep cool. If that's really something you're genuinely worried about,
then you should stop talking and start helping. If you're just curious
about it, you might get some answers if you changed to a more neutral
mode. But if you're just into accusing others of doing the things wrong
that they do, please stop your ranting and - pardon my french - shut
your cake-hole.

If people don't do things the way /you/ want them to be done, then it's
/you/ who's making a mistake - by just standing at the side and giving
smart advice instead of getting your hands dirty yourself.