POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 and C++0x : Re: Beta 37 and C++0x Server Time
30 Jun 2024 17:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 37 and C++0x
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 30 May 2010 14:24:16
Message: <4c02ad50$1@news.povray.org>
On 30.05.10 19:29, Warp wrote:
> Thorsten Froehlich<tho### [at] trfde>  wrote:
>> On 30.05.10 16:44, Warp wrote:
>>>     So, again, could you please explain how using 'std::' prefixes deteriorates
>>> maintainability?
>
>> Why should I waste my time? ;-)
>
>    In other words, you don't have any actual rational arguments.

ROFL, no, it is because after over 12 years I know from a lot of experience
that arguing with you over *anything* is a waste of time because you
interpret every comma according to some weird interpretation and then
construct conflicts where none exist, twist words, and generally like to
start flame wars. Hence it is a waste of time because the flame wars you
start lead to no meaningful result.

	Thorsten