POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Sistine Chapel - Fine Art & Hypocrisy : Re: The Sistine Chapel - Fine Art & Hypocrisy Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Sistine Chapel - Fine Art & Hypocrisy
From: TC
Date: 28 May 2010 16:21:28
Message: <4c0025c8$1@news.povray.org>
"Joost" <nomail@nomail> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:web.4bffdbc0f7da0a092a36ae330@news.povray.org...

> Luckily Michealangelo had a sence of humour, he painted God's rear side,
> and the
> pope's didn't notice...
> http://markmux.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/gods-bum-at-the-sistine-chapel/

LOL - I never noticed. It's not a fake, it's really there.

For those who do not believe it, below is a link to a really nice
Flash-Panorama of the Sistine chapel. The first really good use of flash I
ever encountered...

ROTFL - using this we flash panorama we can see him flashing his...

http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html