POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Electronics activity : Re: Electronics activity Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electronics activity
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 May 2010 07:10:34
Message: <4bf90d2a@news.povray.org>

> No, actually it's not - once you get used to this effect :-P

Yeah, it's like that time I was on Amazon, and I saw a textbook for,

actually 20 books...

by a suitably big number, becomes a *big* total. ;-)

> Pre-cut wires? Gee, you must have too much money to spend ;-) (or
> suffering from an utter lack of time... duh, thinking about it, it
> somehow makes sense after all... >_<)

Well, I don't know where my soldering iron, solder or wire cutters are.
And I know from experience that trying to strip wires is approximately

for a nice set of wires with a box to keep them in wasn't bad.

...and then I discovered that the wires can't be bent, so I went and got
my money back. :-P

colours...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/