POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SCIENCE! : Re: SCIENCE! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SCIENCE!
From: somebody
Date: 22 May 2010 16:15:41
Message: <4bf83b6d$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7753609/Craig-Venters-research-is-scary-but-not-in-the-way-you-think.html

>  From the comments:  "...What concerns me about some of the work of
> scientists is that they lack respect for nature....I've seen too many

> they're doing."

11 comments is a very small sample to make any sort of deduction. I haven't
read much about this experiment, nor the reaction. It's a neat little trick,
but far less impressive and consequential than, say, a hearth transplant, if
you ask me.