POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Electronics research : Re: Electronics research Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electronics research
From: Doctor John
Date: 21 May 2010 05:54:01
Message: <4bf65839@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> If you think my questions are stupid or you don't feel like answering
> them, then fine.

As has been said many times, the only stupid question is the one that is not
asked. Keep asking questions, Andrew, it's the best way of learning.
BTW We still reserve the right to say GIYF or even WIYF ;-)

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7