POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Electronics research : Re: Electronics research Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electronics research
From: Invisible
Date: 21 May 2010 04:20:47
Message: <4bf6425f$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Ok, Andy, here is the deal: we trust Ken in this, you put one of these
> books on your Amazon Wish list and you give me a link to that wish list.
> In exchange, after you received it, you read it and you stop asking
> questions that are answered in the book. Remember: Ken has also a copy.

My mother once said something to me, which I try to follow [although I
don't always succeed]. She said "if you don't have anything nice to say,
don't say anything".

If you think my questions are stupid or you don't feel like answering
them, then fine. Don't answer them. Ignore the thread or something. But
there's no need to make a point of telling me I'm stupid just because I
*dared* to ask for a few pointers. OK?