POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Solar cooling? : Re: Solar cooling? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar cooling?
From: Stephen
Date: 17 May 2010 16:58:58
Message: <4bf1ae12$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/05/2010 8:21 PM, andrel wrote:
> A defibrillator gives a short 'DC'-pulse that stimulates all cells in
> the heart at once, and resets them. Hopefully the heart will then reboot
> gracefully

As a side note I was taught that it was important to remove any metallic
body jewellery from around the chest area before using a defibrillator.
Ouch!
Another point about electrocution is that mains voltage is not always

and one 800V dc that really woke me up. Insulating footwear is a
lifesaver. :-D

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen