POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So, here are my blog postings on building a CPU : Re: So, here are my blog postings on building a CPU Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, here are my blog postings on building a CPU
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 17 May 2010 14:59:56
Message: <4bf1922c$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> I'll try to keep things current. Still designing the thing.

Oh, but that's the hardest part. Once you have the finished design,
merely putting a few wires together is *easy* by comparison! ;-)

(Of course, _this_ is the stage where you discover that real electronic
components don't work like in the simulator, and so your design doesn't
work right anyway...)

I must say, this is like the coolest thing *ever*! :-D Almost makes me
want to try again. But I don't have any decent diagramming or simulation
tools, and I don't think my GUI skills are up to the task of creating some.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/