POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Solar cooling? : Re: Solar cooling? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar cooling?
From: Warp
Date: 17 May 2010 09:54:57
Message: <4bf14ab0@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> All the material I've read states a level of current that is dangerous, not
> power.

  Maybe they imply that the current is maintained indefinitely, rather than
it starting high and then dropping to zero very fast. Thus there's a time
factor implied, which I think would then be measured with watts.

  (Btw, the definition of "watt" is another one which is very difficult
to get any clear answer to. It doesn't help that the unit is used for at
least two, if not three, completely different physical phenomena.)

--
                                                          - Warp