POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Solar cooling? : Re: Solar cooling? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar cooling?
From: Warp
Date: 17 May 2010 09:49:56
Message: <4bf14983@news.povray.org>
Aydan <hes### [at] hendrik-sachsenet> wrote:
> As for simplicity of describing something: For some things you just need a basic
> understanding of the matter discussed.

  I think it would be simple enough for anybody to understand if one would
say "yes, the voltage is really high before you touch the fence, but once
you do, the voltage drops very rapidly to almost zero, so the total amount
of current which goes through your body during this process is not enough
to kill you; the problem with the wall socket is that it maintains the
voltage, and hence the current, for as long as you touch it, which will
cause serious damage".

  The classical "high voltage but low current" answer doesn't make sense
and all in itself violates the U=RI formula.

--
                                                          - Warp