POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Solar cooling? : Re: Solar cooling? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar cooling?
From: Invisible
Date: 17 May 2010 09:28:22
Message: <4bf14476@news.povray.org>
>   I = U/R has no "maximum".

As an abstract equation, no.

In a real system, if you decrease R far enough, eventually U starts to
decrease too, in each a way that I remains fixed. Thus I has a "maximum
value".

Put simply, there is a limit to how fast the system can replace the
charge you're neutralising. It's no different than the fact that a water
pump has a maximum flow rate, no matter how slight the resistence of the
water pipes becomes.