POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Amazonas : Re: Amazonas Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:46:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazonas
From: Darren New
Date: 16 May 2010 13:12:54
Message: <4bf02796$1@news.povray.org>
Very nice. This will be my background for a while.

Maybe I've been playing with video games too long, but my first thought was
"he could make that tileable if he moved the river a bit."

I think shorter trees near the river might lend a bit more of an air of realism.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid