POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Amazonas : Re: Amazonas Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:53:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazonas
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 16 May 2010 06:12:50
Message: <4befc522@news.povray.org>

> For being a "quick hack", this render is very nicely done!

   It's just one of these rare cases where everything was right almost at
first try.

> A little more color variation could help the trees,

   I tried it at first, but then I didn't like it, and made the variation
more subtle, perhaps too much.

> and the smoke looks a little off, possibly because it was designed for a
> smaller-scale scene.

   Yes, and also because the shape is too simple.

> For the most part, though, it looks good!

   Thanks!

> It must be nice to have inspiration :(

   It's a shame that nonexistent things can't be shared... :)

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org