POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I LOLed : Re: I LOLed Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I LOLed
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 14 May 2010 14:02:58
Message: <4bed9052$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> http://www.macworld.com/article/150418/2010/04/ipad_stress.html
>
> The first 60 seconds are funny. The rest, only if you plan to buy an iPad.

...OK. Now I *was* thinking about making a video or two where I talk
about stuff on YouTube. But watching this has made it utterly clear that
I must NEVER EVER DO THIS! >_<

Unfortunately, I actually talk like that in real life. :-(

Also... Isn't the iPad like £7,000 or something? How come they can
afford to take one and just *break* it like that??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/