POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Stephen
Date: 13 May 2010 16:47:16
Message: <4bec6554@news.povray.org>
On 13/05/2010 6:57 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:26:17 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> I'm not a happy bunny ATM
>
> Well, sure, for the short term it sucks.  Time for a game of wobbling
> bunnies. ;-)

OK but I don't have the time, so it is postponed.
It's Wabbit season.
Shoot a politician for Ascension Day.

>>> I think the Lib Dems have played this quite well, 20
>>> cabinet seats and a fair amount of deniability for policies the Tories
>>> put in place.
>>
>> Yeah politicians, not a principle between them.
>
> Absolutely.  Well, there's one principle:  Get re-elected.

That’s not a principle that’s religion. :-)

>> OK that is what they were 40 years ago but it still riles them. :-D
>
> I'll have to keep that in mind, especially if/when we move to Edinburgh.
> That'll help me wind my friend Tim up. ;-)

My pleasure :-D

And it’s when not if. Dr John was just saying to me last Friday that he
would even travel up to Edinburg for an Anglo-American Povcon.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen