POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Babbage Flaw : Re: The Babbage Flaw Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Babbage Flaw
From: Darren New
Date: 13 May 2010 15:01:52
Message: <4bec4ca0$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> The suggestion was that if you're willing to pay money, you can buy an
> office suite that's better than MS Office. I've yet to see one.

And somehow you think that's something that Microsoft is doing *wrong*?

You know they looked at something like 15 million users to figure out over
the course of five years what the "ribbon" should look like and how it
should be organized?  This isn't something you put together for free over
the course of a couple years.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid