POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laid Off After 21 Years! : Laid Off After 21 Years! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Laid Off After 21 Years!
From: DungBeatle
Date: 13 May 2010 11:27:19
Message: <4bec1a57@news.povray.org>
<rant>
I can't believe it. I was laid off from my job after 21 years of
service. Great annual reviews, told my work was wonderful! Saved them
oodles of $... I suspect they are trying to take my work to a
commercial developer so they can make the $ and throw me away... Very
sad... No one wants a 57 year old programmer.. :(

They force me to retire, but I can't do it for 2 more years or suffer
a $20k penalty... Ouch!

</rant>

~db