POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wings and DirectX, again : Re: Wings and DirectX, again Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings and DirectX, again
From: Darren New
Date: 11 May 2010 13:41:05
Message: <4be996b1$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> No, but I found it equally hard to export to a .X from Blender.

Well, it seems PoseRay doesn't *output* .X files.

However, if I use the DirectX Viewer (thanks for reminding me of that) it
looks like the model itself is OK. It's possibly just XNA messing up the
import or something. Or newer versions of DirectX perhaps.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid