POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The last line totally sells this : Re: The last line totally sells this Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The last line totally sells this
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 10 May 2010 13:10:39
Message: <4be83e0f@news.povray.org>
>> Yeah. Like I said, I read Darwin's Black Box, there some guy claims that
>> since the molecular biology of the cell is really complicated, this
>> *proves* that it was designed by an intelligent being, and this is a
>> really exciting scientific discovery that we should all be looking into.
>> And I'm sitting there reading this book thinking "OMG, WTF???!"
>>
> Most people put it in either the humor, or religion, section. Behe is a
> complete hack.

I remember just sitting there in utter astonishment that somebody could
actually write this stuff and expect to be taken seriously. Or that
anybody would be willing to print it, for that matter. WTF?

The most worrying part is that this guy is apparently a scientist. He
actually works for somebody studying molecular biology. (Or so he
claims. In retrospect, I have to wonder if it's actually true...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/