POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not a geek : Re: Not a geek Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not a geek
From: Invisible
Date: 10 May 2010 04:09:14
Message: <4be7bf2a@news.povray.org>
>> Richard Dawkins? Seriously, other than writing a book, what has this guy
>> ever done?
>
> Read the bio and then let's talk about what he's ever done. ;-)

Ask some random person "what did Einstein do?" and they'll be like
"uh... I don't know. He was a genius, right?"

Ask some random person "who is Einstein?" and they'll instantly know he
was a world-famous scientist.

Ask somebody who Richard Dawkins is and see how many of them actually
have any clue. (I've only heard of him because I read the book he wrote.)