POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The last line totally sells this : Re: The last line totally sells this Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The last line totally sells this
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 9 May 2010 17:35:20
Message: <4be72a98$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/9/2010 12:02 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> I was referring more like fiction books, religious books, etc.
>
> Yeah. Like I said, I read Darwin's Black Box, there some guy claims that
> since the molecular biology of the cell is really complicated, this
> *proves* that it was designed by an intelligent being, and this is a
> really exciting scientific discovery that we should all be looking into.
> And I'm sitting there reading this book thinking "OMG, WTF???!"

Most people put it in either the humor, or religion, section. Behe is a
complete hack, and its been pointed out, multiple times, that a) for a
mathematician, he seems to have a damn poor grasp of how to apply math
to a problem, and b) he is flat out confused, to the point of being like
a rube watching a magician pull a penny out of his ear, when looking at
actual examples in nature, or even *simple* computer simulations, that
rip his claims about what is possible, and why, and what that *must*
mean, to shreds.

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {