POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Output Alpha problem when exporting from blender : Re: Output Alpha problem when exporting from blender Server Time
6 Jul 2024 07:53:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Output Alpha problem when exporting from blender
From: Warp
Date: 8 May 2010 10:05:30
Message: <4be56fa9@news.povray.org>
> (1) Yes, we can - see attched screenshot from IE8. It is not easy to
> distinguish, but it is there (measure in photoshop if you can't see it).

  There's a really faint dividing vertical line barely visible between the
two images in your screenshot. I can swear it's not visible when I look at
the page with Firefox, and it's impossible to say where the edge between
the two images is. Maybe Firefox handles pngs slightly differently than IE?

  But I suppose that if what you suggest will make the difference disappear
even in IE, it's worth it.

--
                                                          - Warp