POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know... : Re: You know... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know...
From: Darren New
Date: 7 May 2010 13:18:14
Message: <4be44b56$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> yeah, everything's so easy once you get a button to push. :)

Or enough compute cycles to throw at it. Remember when simple mandelbrots
took hours?

> I see you truly love fluid simulations.  Got any better at baking the Blender
> sim? :)

No. It was broken.  I didn't see any point in battling to fool it into
working, nor in fixing the code that people were begging the original author
for enough sample files they could write documentation on how to use it.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid