POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : DF3 Proximity Testbed : Re: DF3 Proximity Testbed Server Time
17 May 2024 04:03:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 Proximity Testbed
From: Dre
Date: 7 May 2010 00:25:23
Message: <4be39633@news.povray.org>
"Dre" <and### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> "Edouard" <pov### [at] edouardinfo> wrote in message
>>I wanted to post the scene file for the buddha posts I did a few days ago.
>>It
>> includes various macros including the latest versions of the DF3
>> Proximity
>> Pattern, my Camera35mm Macros and various simple test objects and
>> textures.
>>
>> I've also included two buddha meshes converted in PoseRay, an HDR
>> lightprobe I
>> shot a year or so ago (and a lightgenmap-genreated light dome), and Jaime
>> Vives
>> Piqueres' proceduralize include file.
>>
>> Mainly due to the size of the meshes, the zip file is about 18MB, so I've
>> uploaded to the following URL:
>> http://s3.edouard.info/ProximityTestbed.zip
>>
>> Have a play if your interested, and tell me if there's anything broken.
>> I'll
>> post the latest versions of the DF3ProximityPattern macro separately if
>> it's
>> sounds like it's working ok.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Edouard.
>>

> Nice work, thanks very much for this, I'm going to have a bit of fun with
> this :)
>
> Cheers Dre

In trying it out, one of the first things I did was use the "paint on metal"
pattern type and it gave me an error.

I had to include "paint_on_metal.inc" to make it work (which it did nicely).
I put the include line in right underneath the "TestTextures.inc" include.

Just thought you (or others) might like to know...

Cheers Dre