POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fighting a "civilization-ending" volcano : Re: Fighting a "civilization-ending" geek Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting a "civilization-ending" geek
From: Darren New
Date: 6 May 2010 11:35:45
Message: <4be2e1d1$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> 1. Oh my God, somebody actually catalogued all these??

I saw one where someone even went to the extent of pointing out that the
reflections in the side-view mirror didn't match what you could see behind
the car when you looked in the windshield.  And that the license plate was
the wrong color because the movie was shot in 1965 about events in 1963 and
Spain had changed the color of their tags in 1964, or some such.

Some people have way too much time.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)