POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 : Re: Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photoshop CS5
From: Darren New
Date: 6 May 2010 11:31:46
Message: <4be2e0e2$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Same story here, except 8 used to crash about 50% of the time when I
> tried to crop an image.  Got X2 now and TBH I don't remember it trying
> to index all the images on my HD (maybe I turned it off somehow, I don't
> remember).

It only does it once at the start, of course. :-)  Maybe you don't have
enough images to notice, but I carry several thousand fairly large images on
my machine.

(OK, make that 40,000 images totaling 60+G. It takes a while to scan them all.)

Look in your appdata\local\corel\thumbs and see what you have there. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)