POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 : Re: Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photoshop CS5
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 5 May 2010 21:22:46
Message: <4be219e6$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/5/2010 8:28 AM, Darren New wrote:
> Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>> you can get the latest Paint Shop Pro
>
> Yeah, would be great if it f'ing worked. :-)

Snort.. Got X and X2. I use X, I won't touch X2, due to the mangling of
the damn photo browser in it (why the @#$@#$@ does a photo editor need
to scan videos, and not just the first frame, but the entire damn video,
before it can catalog it in the browser, for example?). Oh, yes. And
then there is the lovely fact that they never did have a "good"
integration between the animation editor (which only supported gif
anyway), and PSP, but at least they **had one**, for a while, then
removed that support too. Now you can't even extract, never mind create,
images in one. :p

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {