POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 : Re: Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photoshop CS5
From: Darren New
Date: 5 May 2010 18:25:35
Message: <4be1f05f@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> "Fredrik Eriksson" <fe79}--at--{yahoo}--dot--{com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 05 May 2010 20:21:15 +0200, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>>> I just got PSP X2 working again.
>>>
>>> What is with these companies?  PSP8 had a perfectly good mechanism for
>>> browsing pictures.
>> Very different companies. Jasc good; Corel bad.
>
> I remember using Jasc Paint Shop Pro 5... Now that had no bloat :)

I can still use 8. The only reason I even bought the new one is that when
working on vacation photos, I tend to open up a bunch from the same scene
(so to speak), do the adjustments, pick which ones I want to keep, then exit
out and tell the paint program to save everything. This fails on PSP8 under
Vista for some reason.  Otherwise I was perfectly happy with the program.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)