POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Darren New
Date: 5 May 2010 12:18:36
Message: <4be19a5c$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> When you do that, you come across as having an air of superiority - not
> you personally, but culturally certainly - and it is interpreted as
> "we're better than you".

And even if you (Finland, whatever) are, it still doesn't mean you can't
understand. You can be superior in many ways and still understand why the
other person's/country's/etc inferiority exists.  You can say "that's wrong"
without saying "I can't understand why you don't know that's wrong."

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)