POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 5 May 2010 11:48:43
Message: <4be1935b@news.povray.org>
> I simply think in this case you either haven't thought
> through the math of the "statistics" you're proposing

  *sigh*

  I have reached the limit of my ability to write, as the post you were
responding to was my best and most honest effort at explaining myself,
and I just can't think how I could explain myself better. No matter how
clearly I try to put it, it doesn't seem to matter.

  Well, since I don't think I can express myself more clearly, I suppose
I will have to simply stop and let you think whatever you want, to let
you have whatever notion of what I "have been proposing" you want. I'm
out of ideas. So I give up.

--
                                                          - Warp