POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 5 May 2010 07:21:27
Message: <4be154b7@news.povray.org>
andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> IME a thread with Warp dies when there is nothing left for him than to
> apologize or at least admit that things might be more subtle than he
> originally though. Although from his perspective it could also be the
> point where we thick heads have made clear that we are never going to
> understand his position.
> We have made progress, however. It has been a long time since I have
> seen "grow up, this is the internet" when someone explained why a
> particular remark hurt his (or a groups) feeling.
> Next goal: eradicate the use of "that is just political correctness" as
> an 'argument' to dismiss another's point of view.

  I suppose you understand that that kind of condescending attitude is
quite irritating, and nevertheless you choose to write like that anyways.

  If your *honest* intention is to try to teach me something, you are quite
frankly doing a pretty poor job by writing things like the above text. It
makes me think that you are simply patronizing and mocking me.

  (And please skip responding with a "but you are doing that too" answer.
"You too" answers are childish. You should preach by example.)

--
                                                          - Warp