POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 May 2010 14:09:53
Message: <4be062f1$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 04 May 2010 07:57:49 -0400, Warp wrote:

>   I am becoming really tired of these "you have said", "you claimed",
> "you argued" lies.

You're the one who's making assertions, Warp - if you don't want to back
them up, that's fine, but don't be surprised when people challenge your
assumptions.  I think Andrel has you pegged right, that you do a very
poor job of translating what you're thinking into words on the screen,
and then you get pissed at everyone because we're *trying* to understand
something YOU think is obvious - and then you start lashing out at people
saying that they're intentionally misundersanding you just to piss you
off.

Maybe it's time for me to filter your posts again, because you take such
an irrational approach to discussion.  But of course, you'll see that as
some sort of insult, no doubt.

Jim