POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 4 May 2010 07:42:19
Message: <4be0081b@news.povray.org>
> On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:54:20 +0200, andrel wrote:

> > I guess Warp's problem is that not only the police is 'punished' but the
> > society as a whole even more.

> That provides the police with incentive to follow the rules.

  But at what cost? They know that the person is a criminal who has harmed
or will harm other people (or both), yet they let him go because of a
technicality. It's the policeman who should be punished for breaking the
law, not innocent bystanders who may be harmed by the criminal who was
let go on purpose...

--
                                                          - Warp