POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 : Re: Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photoshop CS5
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 May 2010 17:24:05
Message: <4bdf3ef5$1@news.povray.org>
>> the
>> thing I can't figure out is how a normal human manages to get near a
>> copy of Photoshop in the first place.
>
> £361.58 on buy.com.

I thought it was a lot more than that. Hmm, maybe I'm thinking of the
whole "creative suite" rather than just Photoshop.

Even so, this would still make it considerably more expensive than any
piece of software I've ever purchased in my life. (Although, when you
think about it, most *computers* cost more than this...)

> Windows Server 2008 by comparison is £631.22 on buy.com for a 5-user CAL.

Fortunately, unless you run a server, you don't need this product. (In
other words, your employer is going to pay for it, not you.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/