POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 3 May 2010 16:38:41
Message: <4bdf3451@news.povray.org>
> You've said that there's nothing wrong with law enforcement asking random
> people for their ID.

  In fact, what I have done is to oppose the idea that law enforcement asking
random people for their ID (or doing other types of checking) is *always* a
bad thing, which seemed to be what was being suggested here. That's a bit
different from claiming that it's always a good thing.

  As I said, the police checks random drivers here, and I don't see it as a
bad thing. Hence it's not *always* a bad thing.

> The Arizona law makes "being brown in public or private places in
> Arizona" a crime.

  I have hard time believing the law actually says that...

--
                                                          - Warp