POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 3 May 2010 16:22:04
Message: <4bdf306b@news.povray.org>
> On Mon, 03 May 2010 14:40:52 -0400, Warp wrote:

> >   I consider myself to be the exact opposite of a racist in the sense
> >   that
> > I *couldn't care less* about "race" or skin color or anything.

> When you say "race matters", look out, you're making a distinction based
> on race, whether you want to admit it or not.

  On the contrary: I'm *not* making any distinction based on race. To me
it doesn't matter what race somebody might represent.

  (And yes, I know that the current politically correct multiculturalist
dogma is that "races do not exist". This is motivated only and purely
because of aversion towards racism. "Race" is in no way a negative notion
any more than "nationality" or "gender". Multiculturalists have given it
a bad name because racists use it as an excuse for their bigotry, and
they make it sound that even acknowledging human races to *exist* is
racism all in itself. Bollocks.

  At least wikipedia doesn't seem to have a problem in explaining "race" as
pertaining to humans.)

--
                                                          - Warp