POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 3 May 2010 14:10:43
Message: <4bdf11a3@news.povray.org>
> On Mon, 03 May 2010 07:39:47 -0400, Warp wrote:

> >   I said that if the vast majority of illegal immigrants can be
> >   distinguished
> > by how they look, it makes sense to concentrate more on those people
> > than on people who are much less likely to be illegal immigrants.

> And yet you don't think that this is racist.  Amazing.

  I suppose you could technically call it "racism", AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES
ALREADY.

  I fear that you are projecting your notions of how "racist people" behave
and what they think on me, for the sole reason that I dared to mention
ethnicity as something which could be used for illegal immigration
statistics. As ironic as that may sound, I call that prejudice.

--
                                                          - Warp