POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 3 May 2010 13:18:35
Message: <4bdf056b@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> > If the distinguishing
> > feature happens to be ethnicity, that doesn't change anything.

> Except it's not.  The best distinguishing feature is probable cause. That's
> why they call it that.

  That may be so, but it doesn't invalidate what I said. I said "*if* the
distinguishing feature happens to be ethnicity". I didn't claim it *is*.
Try to finally get your thick skull out of the "Arizona law" thing and read
what I'm writing.

> I'm confused. The only distinguishing feature you have mentioned in this
> is called "outrageous", and we're talking about how to catch criminals.

  What the fuck are you talking about?

  Do you have reading comprehension problems? Do you have a hard time
understanding the difference between an expression like "if the
distinguishing feature is ethnicity" and "the distinguishing feature
is ethnicity"?

  And where have I use the word "outrageous", and what does it have to
do with anything?

> Maybe you're not racist. But it sure as heck sounds like you're condoning
> racist behavior on the part of the police here, in the name of efficiency.

  Then maybe you should learn to read.

  I don't appreciate you insulting me like that, so I suppose you just can
go fuck yourself.

--
                                                          - Warp