POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Darren New
Date: 3 May 2010 12:23:31
Message: <4bdef883$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> You're arguing that based on statistics, racist testing should be applied.
>   That's a different context, not related to this sobriety test example.

Fair enough.

>   Also, I don't appreciate your denigrating terminology on what I may be
> arguing for.

Well, when you say "we should test people who look like illegal immigrants
look", then that's pretty much the textbook definition of racist. You're
saying "we should act as if those with the same genetics as criminals are
more likely to also be criminals" is racist.  I don't know any other word
for it, especially when you're claiming that genetics is a factor, but not
religion or shopping habits or anything like that.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)