POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Darren New
Date: 2 May 2010 16:33:49
Message: <4bdde1ad$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Well, I suppose people have the right to think that. I'm just wondering
> if that opinion comes from hard math or from political correctness.

Oh, also, if you predominantly check mexican-looking people, you will
predominantly arrest mexican-looking people. Which means it will seem like
the predominant illegal immigrant is mexican. Which is another way you screw
up the math.  You do not, by definition, know how many actual illegal
immigrants there are of which types.

You can argue that it *logically* makes sense that most illegal immigrants
on the mexican border will be mexican. But this turns into a positive
feedback loop.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)